sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2026


de:U.S. Senator Peter Welch Senator@welch.senate.gov



Responding to your message


Dear Ms. Casa,

Thank you for contacting me about Dr. Hussam Abu Safiya. 

As you know, in December 2024, Israeli authorities arbitrarily detained Dr. Abu Safiya, a Palestinian pediatrician and former Director of the Kamal Adwan Hospital in Gaza City. He has yet to face any charge or trial and has been subjected to torture and other ill-treatment. Dr. Abu Safiya must be released immediately. As your Senator, I will keep your thoughts in mind as I monitor this ongoing situation. 

Please keep in touch. I look forward to seeing you in Vermont. 

Sincerely,

PETER WELCH
United States Senator



To respond to this letter or for more information, please visit my website: www.welch.senate.gov. Replies to this email address will not be received.

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenido a nuestra pagina informativa y gracias por su participacion .